From: Mark Cassino [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, February 07, 2004 11:58 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: 6 x 7 Questions

My thanks to everyone who replied - both on and off list. Great info!

A couple more questions -

How is the Takumar 55 f 3.5 ? Seems to be less expensive than the 55 f4...

For 6 x 7 users - how are you out putting your stuff? I have a Microtek
flatbed scanner but assume that I'd need something better for prints -
maybe a scanning service?  The local lab charges $40 a frame for a high res
scan - I hope they are on the high side...

- MCC
-----

Mark Cassino Photography

Kalamazoo, MI