One of my pins is shorter than the others. It's at the end of the middle row.
Paul
On Feb 7, 2004, at 1:41 PM, Robert Gonzalez wrote:

Does anyone here have the *istD grip that can check on something for me? I noticed that one of the pins on my grip that connect to the body is shorter than the others. I want to know if mine is defective or this is normal.

I've been having problems with the grip such as it showing that it has no battery power left when the grip is connected, but then if I remove the grip, the battery power goes back up to full. This despite the fact that both the grip and the body have fully charged batteries. When I put the grip back on, it shows full still. I'm wondering whether this shorty little connection pin is to blame.

rg

"get a grip of yourself man!"