Creativity is a personal thing, and what is or isn't right will vary
depending who you talked to.  However if you look at my original post on
this, I mention something about a "clear shot", referring to the window in
the way.  However if Frank was on the ball, he would be prepared to take
another quick photo of all the anger in his co-passenger's faces before he
"ran for the hills".

Hmmm....wondering if my flash can recover quickly enough to catch those
angry moments.....

Dave

        ... not to mention the back-reflction off the window
        might blind everyone in the bus, forcing Frank back
        into lawyering to save his butt from a horde of personal
        injury vultures.

        !8^)     Bill

        Bill D. Casselberry ; Photography on the Oregon Coast

                                http://www.orednet.org/~bcasselb
                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]