Okay, I said it before, and I am saying it again. Rob, you are driving me mad!!! <vbg>

Regards,
Alan Chan
http://www.pbase.com/wlachan

A month or two back I mentioned to the list that I had tested the SMC Pentax-A*
135mm 1:1.8 against the Voigtländer Macro APO-Lanthar 125mm F2.5 SL on the *ist
D and that I would publish the results. Well I did format them to be posted to
the Pentax lens test site however I forgot about the bounds WRT file sizes and
pixel dimensions so it ain't gonna happen. In any case if anyone is interested
I have temporarily posted the results page at the URL below and I'll leave it
there for a week or so.

http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~distudio/pentax_1351.8vsv1252.5/

The exposure inconsistencies come to you with the compliments of the *ist D

Cheers,

Rob Studdert HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA Tel +61-2-9554-4110 UTC(GMT) +10 Hours [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://members.ozemail.com.au/~distudio/publications/ Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998

Add photos to your e-mail with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/photos&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca