While I lust after the *istD I get the feeling it might be just the new toy effect and
I'd end up a bit deflated after a few weeks. I absolutely love the feel of my MZ-S,
it's the best camera I've ever owned (even better than my first, the Ricoh XR-1) and
would be a hard act to follow.

I just wish the MZ-D would come to fruition, even with a smaller than FF sensor
(although I love wide angles). I'll probably end up getting a *istD eventually, but
I'll miss the MZ-S.

Just hold a Pentax - remember that one? It definitely applies to the MZ-S from my
point of view.

Nick