I've taken the liberty of changing the name of this thread. I agree with
Bill, it doesn't have to be Kensington. (Although Mr. Sawyer does know
how to find those tame deer in the Kensington woods.) Urban, rural, it's
all okay by me. I wouldn't mind heading out towards Mark's neck of the
woods either. What say you, Mark?
Paul