Everybody's yapping about digital at PMA ... let's not let
this get lost in the shuffle:

Hot off the press here in Las Vegas at the PMA trade show,
Kodak has just
announced new films and B&W paper.  Kodak's hype below:

Ultra Color 100 - The finest grain, sharpest 100 speed color
negative film.
If you are familiar with Portra 400UC, you know what I mean
by Ultra Color.
This film renders nice bright saturated colors without
sacrificing skin
tones. You ask for a low speed Ultra Color film here it is!

Ultra Color 400 - Portra 400UC has been repackaged as Ultra
Color 400, to
really drive home the point that these two films are in a
class of their
own. They are the finest grain, most saturated films in
their class, and we
offer them at a new low price. You are aware that we lowered
the prices of
Portra 35mm films February 1, 2004. Well, Ultra Color will
be lower priced
than Portra.

BW400CN - Portra 400BW has been repackaged as BW400CN and
will replace
T400CN which will be discontinued when stock runs out.
Remember, BW400CN is
designed to print on color negative paper. We are also
pricing BW400CN
lower than Portra 400BW, so fans of the low price T400CN
won't be
disappointed.

Portra 800 - New finer grain and better underexposure
latitude. Now
available in single roll packages, because this isn't a film
you shoot
everyday.

These films will be available March 2004 in 35mm, 120, & 220
formats.
Polycontrast IV RC Paper - Polycontrast IV offers excellent
tonal range,
providing outstanding detail, especially in the highlights,
giving you
prints with rich blacks and clean whites. We are also
introducing a new
"Pearl" D surface, to compliment our F, E, and N surfaces.
Polycontrast IV
will replace Polycontrast III and Polymax II RC on a stock
turnover basis
beginning in the second quarter of 2004.

Who says we're leaving the film business!