From: Alan Kerr [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2004 2:49 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: And then then came minolta

sorry thought that was going to my Minolta group :(

Alan Kerr wrote:

They can call it whatever they like as long as it fits my Maxxum
lenses (don't know what all you that have Dynax lenses will do <g>)

Alan

Peter Alling wrote:

Yes it does.  Yes it will.  Does anyone find it ironic that Konica
left the SLR
market years ago and bought Minolta, who always had a better
reputation and larger
customer base to get back in.