Hey, what a great idea, crank the film advance to recharge the battery enough
for one shot. Crank the rewind nob, (a lot), to recharge the battery for
many shots. I knew someone would think of that... (or it could just be cosmetics
to make Luddites happier).

At 07:03 AM 2/13/04, you wrote:
And, it has a film advance lever and a rewind knob, no?

keith

Rob Studdert wrote:

> On 12 Feb 2004 at 18:07, Shel Belinkoff wrote:
>
> > http://www.itmedia.co.jp/pcupdate/articles/0402/13/news003.html
>
> Using on-line Japanese translation the header and first paragraph read:
>
> "PMA 2004
>
> Epson, worldwide first "range finder type digital camera"
>
> With PMA 2004 the SEIKO Epson, range finder type digital camera reference
> exhibition. It is the attention machine of camera maniac drivelling of the
> Leica M mount correspondence and the past years in the design which is similar
> to Bessa-R well. In the middle of March formal announcement schedule."
>
> Nothing is really definite, it's a teaser, no hands on, the article goes on to
> speculate that it would likely utilize the SONY 6.1 MP sensors (possibly
> similar to the *ist D).
>
> Rob Studdert
> HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
> Tel +61-2-9554-4110
> UTC(GMT) +10 Hours
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> http://members.ozemail.com.au/~distudio/publications/
> Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998

I drink to make other people interesting.
-- George Jean Nathan