What kind of money does a Symmar-S 135 go for? I'd like to get another lens for my Speed Graphic. I have only the Wollensak 127/4.5. And while it yields very nice results compared to smaller formats, I suspect it's not a very good optic.
Paul
On Feb 13, 2004, at 8:57 PM, J. C. O'Connell wrote:

What lens are you going to use?  I have a 135mm F5.6
MC Symmar-S for mine when I want to hand hold/use RF and it
is simply amazing! Blows away the stock "Optar" thats
for sure.

JCO

----------------------------------------------------------------------- -----
J.C. O'Connell mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] http://jcoconnell.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------- -----

-----Original Message-----
From: graywolf [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2004 4:24 PM
To: Pentax Discussion Malling List
Subject: OT: New toy (not digital)

I just got a brand new, still in the mil-spec packaging, made in 1967, Kalart Rangefinder for my Crown Graphic. Still waiting for the newer lens and shutter I ordered. Soon my 52 year old camera should be "as new".

--
graywolf
http://graywolfphoto.com

"You might as well accept people as they are,
you are not going to be able to change them anyway."