> On 14/2/04, Cotty disgorged:
>

> Only tend to notice them on large areas of continuous tone, like sky.
> Very minor annoyance for me. I clean about once a month if I can
> remember. Once every two if I can't. If you're looking at the pictures,
> you don't notice it. If you're looking at the pixels, you do ;-)
>

> Cheers,
>   Cotty
The dust i had was noticable at slower shutter speeds in the blue sky aswell.Most of it
was in the corner
which was hidden by dirt for the show ring. Were i really noticed it was with flash
shots
and bright
walls.Very PITA.
I use a hand blower every month or so,but it finally had to go to Nikon for the swab
clean
at Xmas.I
know the kits are available to DIYS but the dont have the one for people with 10
thimbs.:-)

Dave