Hi,

If you have a SOLAR FILTER check out the Sun it has a massive sunspot visible.

I put a SOLAR FILTER and A2x-S on my F*300/4.5 and finished off a roll of
Gold 200 in a MX-5n.  Used various exposure compensations so may be okay.

Will try and find someone to scan results if any good the will post them
on my simple web page.

*                    W A R N I N G                        *
*                    W A R N I N G                        *
*                    W A R N I N G                        *
*       DO NOT USE ANYTHING EXCEPT A SOLAR FILTER         *
*  DO NOT LOOK AT THE SUN THROUGH A CAMERA OR BINOCULARS  *
*    DO NOT LOOK AT THE SUN WITH THE NAKED EYE            *

HUGE SUNSPOT: The largest sunspot in ten years is crossing the
solar disk. The fast-growing spot, called AR9393, covers an area
of the Sun equivalent to the total surface area of 13 Earths!
Visit spaceweather.com to learn how this sunspot compares to others
in history AND HOW TO SAFELY OBSERVE IT.

Regards

Rob