Rob's SMH article got me thinking about buying from B&H again (really would like that 77mm Ltd for my sister's wedding). I checked with Fletcher's and the price difference is astounding. And more disturbing, the sales droid at Ted's was adamant there was no such thing as a 77mm lens. Hrumpf.

But I notice now, they don't ship international to an address other than the credit card billing address. I'm sure they used to. I hate to have them send a $700 lens and have it sitting on my front door while I'm at work. I used to be able to ship it my work address.

grrr...

[EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~derbyc