Ted's Camera Stores (you can order online!):

http://www.teds.com.au/

Address/Phone:         SYDNEY
                                254 Pitt St.
                                Ph: (02) 9264 1687

Also, there is a "contact us" page on their website for email enquiries.

Personally though, I prefer Photocontinental in Brisbane - you can't order
online though, you have to phone them.  But if you do phone order, they
deliver extreeeemely quickly - I live in Mt Isa and placed an order on
Monday for a Manfrotto tripod and some darkroom acceassories and received it
first thing Wednesday morning.  Totally Amazing!  They are having 50th
Birthday celebration sale at the moment, so you may be able to get some good
deals.  They are also the largest camera retailer/wholesaler in the Southern
Hemisphere so they have pretty good "buying power".  Contact details:

www.photocontinental.com.au

Ph (Brisbane):  07- 3849 4422

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hope these help!