> > DJE posted (long message most of which I've snipped, but it was
interesting):

> > > Given the impending demise-of-factory-service for the LX, would it
> > > be too much to ask of Pentax that they put out something like an FA
> > > limited camera to replace it?  Something like a ZX-M with AF and
> > > LX-level build quality.  How 'bout a spotmatic re-issue with K mount?
> >
> > As I've said a few times -- a ZX-5n with LX build quality.
>
> I doubt if Pentax consider anything beyond the MZ-S viable.  While not
> up to LX levels for dust and moisture sealing, it is in many ways the
> culmination of the MZ (ZX) line.

But the controls on the ZX-5n are MUCH more straightforward. They are the same
as the LX controls. And in the same positions.
Not true of the MZ-S.
As to "viability" -- not going to argue with you on that one, because I just
don't know. All I do know is, I'd love to have an LX-tough ZX-5n (also with LX-
quality viewfinder). But of course there is only one of me.

ERN