I have chosen to remain out of this thread, however, in his last post, Juan
Buhler said:

"I have just one thing to say about all these threads: Talk about
MacDonald's makes me hungry. This week, I ate there twice, only
because of all the mentions of McD's here in this list. Now you're
making me want to go for a milkshake."

I just wanted to say that Juan, I hope your medical insurance is up to date,
cause if you keep eating that much Macca's, you are going to be needing
it....Ever heard of the term "high cholesterol"? ;-)

Personally, as I have mentioned previously, I won't eat meat from Macca's
and will only eat the occasional chicken nugget, however, my kids love it
and we limit their visits to one per fortnight (pay day!) when they view it
as their "treat" for being "good boys"....Any more frequent visits than
that, I would definitely view as a health risk though....

:-)

Tanya.