It can be confusing, I spent the first 12 months on this list thinking Cotty
was a woman.
Simon

-----Original Message-----
From: Lasse Karlsson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 18 February 2004 11:58 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Apologies (Was: Lens Cleaning Problem)

From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> >In a message dated 2/16/2004 8:51:00 PM Pacific Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> >Regards,
> >Bob...
> >They call it PMS because Mad Cow Disease
> >was already taken.
>
> WHAT???
>
> I mean, [EMAIL PROTECTED]&8!
>
> Grrrrrrr.
>
> Marnie aka Doe :-|

Marnie, - are you .... hrm... a woman?

If that's the case - and realizing very well that you, on principal grounds,
may not approve of my reasoning for sending this message - I would like to
further extend a previous apology of mine to you a few months back, when I
was being unneccesary rude to you in my wordings.

I thought you were a young man.
I felt bad enough for having been unnecessary harsh to this "young man".
However, realizing that I spoke in such a way to a woman makes me now feel
even worse.

Please accept my apologies again.

Lasse

P.s. Is "Marnie" always female?