Put a rubber band around the eyepiece.  It works fine.

Steven Desjardins
Department of Chemistry
Washington and Lee University
Lexington, VA 24450
(540) 458-8873
FAX: (540) 458-8878
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

At 02:44 AM 18/02/2004, you wrote:

>After much discussion on this list, my Zx-5n eye cushion has also up
and
>wandered off. I'm wondering whether I am better off getting a
replacement
>from B&H or just do without. What say the list?
>
>Pat in SF

I lost the eyecup to my MZ-S a couple of months after I'd bought it
(how
long ago was that - two years?). After having one on order form my
local
shop for six months I gave in and added one to an order I was placing
with B&H.
I still haven't fitted it 'cos I'm afraid I'll lose it again!

Wendy Beard,
Ottawa, Canada
http://www.beard-redfern.com