Fra: Derby Chang [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 21. februar 2004 18:59
Til: Pentax Discuss
Emne: ME-Super vs Super A (was Re: aha! PZ-1P)

Kostas Kavoussanakis wrote:

>> What's the difference between the two? Ie if you have a Super A why
>> bother with the ME Super?
>>
>> Kostas

I have both the ME-super and the Super A. Use the ME-super much more.
Aside from the things others have mentioned, it is much more useful in
low light - the LED shutter speed indicators are easier to see than the
LCD on the Super A (my backlight doesn't work very well - and it takes
an extra effort to press the backlight button).

I also like the ME-Super because someone has customised it with tan
lizard skin leatherette on the body.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~derbyc