This is the text that goes with the image:
------------------
About 10:00PM. There had been a rain. This is my favorite part of Toronto,
and this is how I remember it. I thought of correcting the color, but then I
remember the warmth of this city. I once lived a few steps from where the
photo was taken.

Kodak PJC 1600, Pentax ME Super, 85mm f/1.8 at f/2.8. Hand held, Shutter
unknown. Scanned on HP ScanJet 6200C flatbed.
------------------
This and other comments may be viewed by clicking the appropriate link under
the image.

PJC1600 was excellent for an ISO 1600 film. It scanned better than any other
1600 I've ever tried. Unfortunately, Kodak has discontinued it. This and
other bold decisions (like discontinuing Royal Gold 25) have helped Kodak
stock to under perform the S&P 500 for many years now.

The SMC K 85/1.8 is a great lens.

Regards,
Bob...

Give blood. Play hockey.