From: Paul Stenquist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: WAY OT - English Sport Cars: List traffic handling - was OT: Netiquette
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 20:20:34 -0500

I love Austin Healeys. They are true sports cars with an everyman personality. I see quite a few of them around Detroit in the summer months. When I worked in New York I was a member of the Madison Avenue Sports Car Driving and Chowder Asociation. We held monthly meetings with guest speakers, lunch, and lots of booze. The members threw dinner rolls at speakers they didn't like. One of the most active members was Donald Healey (yes, the Healey of Austin Healey), who at the time owned a New York restaurant called Chanterelle. He was a very nice man with a lot of stories to tell.
Good times in the big apple.

Add photos to your messages with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/features&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca

Now you're taking me back, remember the Jensen Interceptor

Alan