I had a GT-6+ back in the day. Custom silver metal-flake paint job, leather interior/wood dash. It was a great, if temperamental, car for a little over a year until it became a victim of applied physics.

Loved how I could tip open the hood/bonnet, sit on the tire, and have access to most of the engine. And believe me, I sat there often.

Doug "if I'da hadda Pentax back then, I'd have pix now" Brewer