On 22 Feb 2004 at 13:17, Bruce Dayton wrote:

> Hello Rob,
>
> PhotoRescue was able to find erased images on my cf cards from my
> *istD.  Even after the card had be formatted.  I have been able to get
> images from cards as long as they have not been fully reused.

Thanks, I'll give it a test. Have you tried it after an "erase all" has been
executed? What worries me is that the in camera format is near instantaneous
but the erase all chugs away for quite a while. I couldn't get a thing off my
card (which had been freshly formatted) after an "erase all".

Cheers,

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998