Effective immediately I'm switching all of my equipment to Nikon brand.
I used to have an F2 that was a beautiful camera, and I realized lately
that there's no way my Pentaxes can meet that standard.  I'm going to miss
giving up those Limited lenses, but Nikon's new Fun Lenses look too
enticing to resist.  Imagine getting a fisheye for that little money.
Har!  I'll probably still keep one of my broken Pentaxes around just to
remind me of what an awful camera it was.  If you shoot Pentax these days,
then the best of luck to ye!  Did I ever tell you about the time I got
those 40/2.8's for $10?  Almost as good as my $40 Nikon F2 that I found
yesterday.  Har again!
William Robb