Got me.

-----Original Message-----
From:   Doug Brewer [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Sunday, April 01, 2001 2:28 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        New List Rules!  Read This!

Ok, people, listen up.  This off-topic trash has gone on long enough, and
I have been forced to take draconian measures.  You are permitted one
off-topic post per week.  The posting of a second one will result in a
stern warning letter, and posting three will result in being kicked off
this list permanently.  You are also limited to two on-topic messages per
week.  I'm sick of having to read 100+ messages per day.  It wasn't like
this back in the good old days when Pentax ran things.  So shape up or
ship out.

In about a month I'll be introducing a new aspect to the list.  I call it
"PDML Survivor."  Each week we will vote one of our list members off the
list.  This should keep the bad elements out of the list, as well as
provide amusement for the rest of us.  Enjoy!

P.S. I will be the judge and jury of off-topic posts.  If I don't like
what you have to say, or if you just piss me off, you're history.

--
Douglas Forrest Brewer
Ashwood Lake Photography