Hi Frantisek,

this is Thomas from Germany.
I bought my *ist-D here in Koblnez at TeKaDe, he had the best prices by
a wide margin and does a great job in his service, too:

http://www.tekade.de

*istD body - 1449,00 EUR
*istD with FAJ 18-35 mm - 1749,00 EUR
*istD bundle with smc-DA 4.0/16-45 - 1899,00 EUR
BG-1 battery-grip for *istD - 129,00 EUR

P.S.:
May I please ask you a question off-list, I've got a problem
understanding a Czech website ;-)

All the best,

Thomas