As some of you may have read, I was at a bike courier ice race on Saturday. My MX had about 1/2 roll of colour I had to get rid of before I loaded up the B&W. I was using the LX for wide lenses, and the MX had the long zoom on it, so these are all with that lens (not much variety, I know).

I was using the long lens for a lot of crowd shots early on, so unfortunately, there aren't too many racing shots here, but hopefully you get an idea of some of the fun that everyone had. I shot around 6 rolls of B&W, which I won't likely have until next week.

Not great art, but lots of fun; hope you enjoy:

http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=378621

cheers,
frank

Help STOP SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/bcomm&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca