No, it's going to be 100mp. Won't use batteries though, they intend to make their profit selling extension cords. (an old electric car joke)

Steve Jolly wrote:

I hear it's going to be a ten-pixel model.

Shel Belinkoff wrote:

Holga curtailed production of their film camera while
ramping up for a digital Holga. David Madsen wrote:

There was a store in my area that carried Holgas for a while and I kept not
buying one. One day I said, "Dawgawn'it, I'm gonna buy me one of them Holga
cameras" (southern US accent implied). After all, millions of people shoot
plastic cameras with 35mm film in them, why not do it with 120. Wouldn't
you know it, when I sent to the store, they did not carry them any more. Is
it weird that I was that I was not able to buy a plastic camera?

-- graywolf http://graywolfphoto.com

"You might as well accept people as they are,
you are not going to be able to change them anyway."