You have a beautiful granddaughter. The framing and composition are nice. But I think you're a a little heavy with the flash. If you could use a softbox adapter, a bounce reflector, or even the ceiling (as a reflector), you could achieve much more natural lighting. With this shot as it is, I would clone out the flash reflection in the wall and perhaps even the extra highlight in the lower part of her eyes. But you certainly caught a moment. Congratulations.