Thanks for the comments Lasse. I will consider your
tips to get out of my bad photo moment. To shoot
commercially is very hard here, too small a market and
a lot of very good photographers  filling the niche,
but nothing is impossible. Luck is always around the
corner.
Regards.

Albano

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=2159188&size=lg

> Hi Albano,
>
> Had you guys been more clearly visible (cropped a
> bit more up front), and general resolution and
> sharpness better, as well as a bit less contrast
> (everything actually a bit towards some of the
> Forsyth photos in another thread) - I think I would
> have thought it be a real good picture.
> You - the obvious bunch of good friends, very
> attentive to being shot - make the best basic
> ingredients for (one type of) good pictures in my
> book. And it's a set up that's universally
> transcending any physical or mental boundaries.
>
> I seem to recall that you, Albano, in another
> message complained about lack of
> inspiration/direction/subjects. I have seen some
> good portraits by you. Why don't you set up a simple
> plan of selecting people to shoot (go for kids one
> month, pretty girls the next, business people the
> next - whatever) and just go ahead with it, without
> necessarily feeling forced to produce the ultimate
> at each single shot. Just make sure you shoot. That
> would be my advice, till you hopefully find your own
> "natural" direction.
> (I am also sure that, would you be given the
> opportunity, you could do some creative advertising
> and such, but since I don't know if you'd be
> interested or what your and the business sitution is
> in general, I can't say much more about it.)
> Anyway, good luck with whatever you do.
>
> Thanks,
> Lasse

=====