From: Collin Brendemuehl [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2004 8:56 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: The Local Pentax SLR Conundrum

Cord tells me that the reason they're not stocking the istD
(or any other Pentax SLR) is because Pentax is not able to
deliver the quantities they need for building volume sales
and the large customer base that a retailer needs to establish
a product line.

But they do sell a lot of Pentax p&s, both film & digital.

Collin