From: Cotty [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 26 February 2004 8:55 PM
To: pentax list
Subject: RE: Too Much PAW

On 25/2/04, [EMAIL PROTECTED] disgorged:

>Yeah, somehow, judging by the looks of Frank's bunny ears, I think I'll be
>pretty safe.  Unless that is, Cotty squashes me in the back of tv's car on
>the drive to GFM!
>
>hehe...
>
>tan.

Stone the crows. I thought she was riding on the roof with a supply of
Wichity Grubs. Mind if we call you Sheila to avoid confusion?

Are you seriously staying at tv's?

What's you flight arrival day and time? If it's near enough mine, I'll
share the cost of a cab with you to Falls Church....

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__
Free UK Mac Ads http://www.macads.co.uk