Hmm.. that adds up to 100.1%. That doesn't leave much room for the rest of us. LOL!

rg

graywolf wrote:
99 and 44/100ths talk. The other 0.66% are scared. And the rest of us are too old. (grin)

Tanya Mayer Photography wrote:

OMG - no wonder my poor hubby worries about me and "that bloody photography
list". I spend half of my life convincing him that hanging out with you lot
is "safe"! He is petrified at the possibility of me going to GFM and
meeting with a bunch of "internet stalkers", lol, his words, not mine!

You are very naughty boys, now go to the back of the classroom and behave
yourselves...

...And no fondling ass you walk there, ok?!?

<vbg>

tan.