Do you remember which setup gave you the full frame? I have also spent an
evening juggling with 35, 40, 50 and 55 mm lenses, reverse rings and extension
tubes and did not find a good setup (using the x1 slide copier). I thought the
only way would be to use the slide holder that attaches to the bellows (that I
don't have).

Sven