Hi!

SD> Here's my first attempt at this (W. Robb embarrassed me into figuring
SD> out how to post this at W&L ;-).  Until I get Frontpage installed, I'm
SD> using Word to make a webpage.  Unfortunately, it doesn't look as sharp
SD> on the web:

SD> http://home.wlu.edu/~desjardi/

I have only one word for this one - flat. The light was flat, but that
was beyond your control probably. But the scene is also flat. Well, my
wife does not fully agree with me here, but she admits that still
there is certain degree of being flat here.

I suppose 70 mm on *istD gives effective 105 mm. So perhaps that's the
reason.

Nonetheless, this shot is lacking something...

Just my cents.

Boris