In my experience, if you try to avoid vertical lines at the left and
right edges of the scene, you'll love it.
I know that sounds logical, but you'd be surprised.
If you keep thinking of what emphasizes the barrel distortion, and stay
away from it, you'll like it a lot more. . . Keep it level as possible,
stay away from vertical lines. . .nice shots.

keith whaley