From: Shel Belinkoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: A Quick Snap: Road Runner Burrito
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 15:00:54 -0800

Hi Frank ...

I tried a straight ahead shot, but it didn't seem as interesting as this with the tilt. Of course, five sakes at the sushi bar may have had
some influence here <LOL>

I want to go back some time later in the evening to catch "magic hour" and see if I can grab a sunset in the window. The building faces to
the west. IAC, that time of day may produce some nice hues with those colors.

Thanks for laughing ;-))

Help STOP SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/bcomm&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca