Makes one wonder why UPS is so bad up there. Here they are OK, not great mind you, but OK. Some of the others here are so bad that anything that actually gets the package to the house looks good by comparison.

--

William Robb wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Madsen"
Subject: RE: OT:shipping to Canada

OK. It sounds like I do not want to use UPS. It almost sounds

like I do

not want to ship to Canada. I am glad I asked the question here as

I have

just learned a lot.

Don't be afraid to ship to Canada, just don't ship UPS.
In fact, for small parcels, the post office is the way to go.
If you want a private carrier, , then Global Logistics is handled by
Purolator in Canada, and they are excellent.
Just don't ship UPS.
I have had goos success with Fed/Ex.
Just don't ship via UPS.
We pretty much have to import every manufactured good that we want
here anyway, so shipping in isn't a problem, unless some impediment
is put in the way of the importation.
UPS is (in my opinion) an impediment to efficient trade and commerce
into this country.

William Robb

-- graywolf http://graywolfphoto.com

"You might as well accept people as they are,
you are not going to be able to change them anyway."