frank

From: Albano Garcia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<snip>

"Little India, Sunday morning" by Frank BunnyEars. Really nice, fresh photo. It transports you there. I like it a lot. Please get a real lens, man, zooms sucks ;-)

<snip>

Add photos to your e-mail with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/photos&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca