Chris Brogden relays from Adelheid:

> "Opening Rose" from David Mann
>
> One picture I would love to make. The drops of water make it interesting,
> let it look fresh, the main part is in focus, the center draws the attention
> etc. - Only the copyright mark is a pain to look at. I don't want to start a
> war about this, I understand the necessity but IMHO it spoils it.

 Thanks for the comments.  I understand about the copyright; it annoys me
as well.  I tried to put it somewhere that was intrusive enough to make
Photoshop removal difficult, without it being too distracting.

 If I remember to put the copyright in next month's image I'll try and think of a
better way to do it.

Cheers,

- Dave

David A. Mann, B.E.
email [EMAIL PROTECTED] * http://www.digistar.com/~dmann/

"Why is it that if an adult behaves like a child they lock him up,
 while children are allowed to run free on the streets?" -- Garfield