Nice shot - I really like the way the tracks curve through the frame and the way the lines of the station and railroad cars fall into a parallel arrangement. The train engine is also very nicely lit. Exposure seems to be right on. The vent on the roof directly above the engine's smoke-stack is a little distracting, but then the lines formed by the two roof vent's shadows converge with the tracks as they exit the frame, which adds to the already tight exposure. In any case - I doubt if there was much you could do about the roof vent! All in all - great shot!

- MCC