Personally, I think it's sad that people think that they can find fulfillment or make some sort of artistic statment by placing fuzzy fake animals or animal parts on their heads.

<vbg>

-frank

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: are crabs not glamorous?
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 23:46:18 -0600 (CST)

>Does your model know she has a crab on her head? >http://www.itasca.net/~edwin/imgp0244.html

>Wendy Beard,
>Ottawa, Canada
>http://www.beard-redfern.com

It's a bit of an in joke in some ways, but it was also
a bit of rebellion against standard glamor and an attempt
to see what happened when an incongruous element was added.
She said it was a bit interesting to try to do a glamor pose
as if the crab was not there when it is so prevalent visually.

In fact, it is also the case that I wanted to include some of the
shots done without the diffusion filter and the crab sequence
was some of the better of the sharp shots.

DJE

MSN 8 with e-mail virus protection service: 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca