I apologize for the "F word." I had completely forgotten about it's different meeting down...well....down there.
But given your extraordinary photographic talent I doubt that anyone will be disappointed. You've come a very long way since joining the list young lady, and we expect great things from you in the future.
Paul
On Mar 3, 2004, at 6:26 PM, Tanya Mayer Photography wrote:

Ok, talk of my butt (and fanny, that is not a great term here in Aus, as Rob
pointed out, lol!) is now officially OVER!!!

lol, I promise you all, it isn't a very exciting topic, and I'd hate you all
to be disappointed when you actually meet "it" at GFM...

tan.

-----Original Message-----
From: Lasse Karlsson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 4 March 2004 8:50 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Just wanted to say...

From: "Rob Studdert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

On 3 Mar 2004 at 17:00, Paul Stenquist wrote:

I doubt that Tanja really has a bony butt. I'll bet she has a fairy nice
fanny. But perhaps she'd prefer that we not discuss it here?

See:

http://www.users.bigpond.com/RandyMiller/Dictionary.htm

:-)

You mean me should discuss it? :-)

Btw, did you notice one of Paul's misspelling of "f" for "h" above...?

(Ok, ok, ok... so I couldn't resist. But I didn't start it. It was not me.
<g> )

Lasse