From: "Cesar Matamoros II" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Treating digital as film was RE: Concert pix
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 21:46:10 -0500

Frank,

Lately I have not been downloading my images from the *ist D until I have
filled up the card.  Much like finishing a roll of film.

I am back to the anticipation of quite a few images to look at.  And, I do
not delete images in camera.

I have not shot any film in a while - my shots lately have been for web use
and for work.  It needs to be digital for these.

I am thinking of loading up the 645n and an LX (my MZ-S just sits neglected
with an MX, ZX-5, and MZ-5 upstairs - the rest of the gear is elsewhere...)
for the weekend and going out to shoot.

Unfortunately I do not have much free time for myself lately.

Rambling again, sorry,

Add photos to your e-mail with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/photos&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca