Hello,

Very fine shot. It looks like the second driver is searching for a
place on the pits where he can overtake (or maybe I was watching
too much Formula 1:)), looking at the pits near the left side of
Tracy's car. Seems that the difference in speed as they came out from
that curve was not sufficient. May I suggest adding just a little more
space on the right? This crop seems too tight.

Overall I like this shot very much, you have captured a great moment.
Congrats!

Attila