Paul wrote:
>>Let's reserve highly critical comments for
 individuals who post something mean-spirited.
 The way that well-intentioned Skip is being
 attacked, you can be sure that I--and no doubt
 others--will stay mum about our own suspect
 sellers.

 From the Talmud:

 Not everything thought has to be spoken.
 Not everthing spoken has to be written down.
 Not everything written down has to be published.
 Not everything published has to be read.  <<

And also...

Days are scrolls:  write on them only what you want Remembered.

Regards,  Bob S.