From: Stan Halpin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2004 1:49 PM
To: PDML list
Subject: clever virus attack

I just received the following from someone spoofing me. But
it is very believable...

-------
Dear user of  Stans-photography.info e-mail server gateway,

Some of our clients complained  about the spam  (negative
e-mail  content)
outgoing from  your e-mail account. Probably,  you have
been infected by
a proxy-relay trojan server. In order  to keep your computer
safe,
follow the instructions.

For further details see the attach.

For  security  purposes the  attached  file  is password
protected. Password is "16120".

Have a  good day,
     The  Stans-photography.info team
http://www.stans-photography.info
--------

I am sure you will all be happy to know that there is now a
  "Stans-photography.info team " I did not know that before
either.

Be careful - you can get hurt out there.

Stan