In a message dated 3/4/2004 3:26:59 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=2147727&size=lg

>Back in 2000 we spent our vacation exploring the Canadian Maritimes.
One of the places we stopped at was the fishing village of Cheticamp,
on the north west coast of Cape Breton Island. This shot is
of one the local crab fishing boats returning to port at sunset.

>It captured a  beautiful tranquil summer evening for me. Hope you
like it and as always I look forward to your comments.

That is really nice, Fred, like it a lot. Peaceful, and pastel. Lovely color.

Keep expecting to see something behind/beyond the boat, though, don't know
what.

Marnie aka Doe