Kinda cute ?????  Downright dumb more like.  (Excuse the (non)English). The
guy opens the back with a film still loaded (Ok anyone could do it).  But
then apologises that the bidder may have lost some picture taking ability
and asks for the bidder to send him back the processed results.  As if the
winning bidder isn't going to just dispose of the ruined film.

I must admit though that before responding to this post and taking into
account the person who raised it, I was careful to check that the auction
wasn't listed on Apr 1.  :)

I felt quite left out on the Apr 1 gags because I didn't download my mail
till late and I have them sorted by topic.  Accordingly "April 1" titles
beginning with "A" came top of my list and I read the reactions ( and was
therefore fore-warned) before seeing any of the gags.  Admit to being amused
by your antics though Chris.

Peter