Cameron,

I haven't the FA 85/1.4, but I would suspect it vignette's with the flash.
The FA 28-70/2.8 does for sure and it is about the same size as the FA 85.

Regards,  Bob S.

<<      I finally picked up this lens this afternoon after paying off little
 bits each month. It's in immaculate shape, and I even know the previous
 owner (D.S. on this list), so I know it was not abused (he bought the 77
 limited). Anyway, I am looking forward to getting some great shots with it.
 I would like any comments or suggestions PDML members have, and I would
 especially like to know if the onboard flash on my PZ1-P will vignette with
 this lens. I see nothing about that in the z's manual, but that's not
 surprising, and I don't get the inappropriate lens warning on the screen; so
 does that mean it works? Comments greatly appreciated.  >>